Managing Wi-Fi routers settings is a challenging task, especially when you are using TP-Link and Spectrum routers. In this article, we’ll be basically talking about the Spectrum routers and its settings. Spectrum is offering its best pre-configured wireless customers across the globe. These routers are mostly used for industrial purposes. In the US and UK countries, Spectrum routers are a part of every office and company.
Pre-configured routers are highly-preferred because you don’t have to configure them manually. But, according to experts, you should always choose the manual configuration for Wi-Fi routers. We’ll be providing detailed information about managing and resolving problems of Spectrum routers.
How To Reset Your Spectrum Router?
Resetting your spectrum router is a must atleast once in a year. It refreshes your connection, and you get a better speed. Here are the few steps by which you can reset your Spectrum router.
- Initially, find the reset button on your router. Mostly Spectrum routers have their reset button on its backside.
- You have to take a pointed pen or straightened paper clip to press the reset button gently. Now you have to hold the reset button until the power light turns off.
- Now you have to release the button once the power lights glow up. In a couple of seconds, the router will automatically start. You have to wait for atleast 10 to 15 seconds.
- During the reset process, all the buttons of your router will blink continuously. Once the process is successfully completed, all the lights will automatically settle down.
- Now, you have to configure your router by entering all the credentials along with the ID and password.
While pressing the reset button, don’t use sharp objects like nails, pin, or needles. Using such objects can damage the minor parts of your Wi-Fi router. There are chances that your router can also stop working.
Also know about: verizon router login
How To Login To Your Spectrum Router?
To surf the internet comfortably, perfect configuration settings is a must. Follow the steps mentioned below to login to your spectrum router.
- Before logging in, you have to connect your router to a wireless network. Above all, you have to also connect your router to a mobile device or computer.
- Now open your browser on your smartphone or desktop and type the IP address of your router. You will get the IP address on the backside of your router. On the Login page, you have to enter the Login ID and password. Almost every router brand has the same Login ID and password. The Login ID will be ‘’admin,’’ and the password will be ‘’admin’’ or ‘’password.’’
- So enter the proper Login ID and password, just hit the ‘Login’ button. Now you can access and configure the router’s settings.
- It’s highly recommended that an expert configure the router’s settings to enjoy better speed without any hassle.